To create value and make a difference in the provision of consultancy services in Real Estate; Environmental Consultancy/ EIA; ICT; and solutions in innovative and cost effective ways to meet our customer’s satisfaction by setting the highest standards in service.
Our Core Values
Reliability and Integrity
Real Estate Consulting:
We are professionals trained in the art and science of Estate Management to direct and supervise an interest in landed properties with the sole aim of obtaining optimum returns for the owners of such properties; has an important role to play in the wellbeing of people and overall development of the society at large.
Land and Buildings; Plants & Machinery
Why Choose Us:
We believe strongly in professional ethics, provide reliable information, give clients value for their money, and offer best bargains. We are moving ahead to achieve new milestones to continue to lead by virtue of our better services.
As Advisors, we:
1. Determine the value of all descriptions of landed property and of the various interests therein;
2. Manage and develop real estates and businesses concerned with the management of landed property;
3. Securing the optimal use of land and its associated resources to meet social and economic needs;
4. Surveying the structure and conditions of buildings and their services and advising on their maintenance alteration and improvement;
5. Measuring and delineating the physical features of the earth;
6. Managing, developing and surveying mineral property;
7. Determining the economic use of resources in the construction industry and the financial appraisal and measurement of construction work;
8. Selling (whether by public auction or otherwise), buying or letting, as an agent, real or personal property or any interests therein, and to maintain and promote the usefulness of the profession for the public advantage.
We provide water to clients by Drilling Domestic & Industrial boreholes and Maintenance.
We construct Stanchions and Tanks of different sizes.
Our role as Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA) include the following:
Information Security Analyst, Computer Systems Analyst, Malware Analyst and Information Assurance Analyst whose duty, comprises of proferring the best way to safeguard data in systems or files using analysis programs to identify threats. We as your Cybersecurity Analyst, “specializes in issues related to vulnerability discovery, exploitation techniques, and reverse-engineering attacks,”
Our role as Web Developers include the following:
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices; Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices and Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
Our role as Database Managers include the following:
Creation of New Database,
Maintaining archieved data,
Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database,
Planning for backup and recovery of database information,
Backing up and restoring databases,
Generating various reports by querying from database as per need.
Capacity Building is important because the evaluation process coupled with the implementation component help ensure organizational success and sustainability.